Wage & Hour – Individual and Class Action
At Bitton & Associates we fight for your wages with a multi-faceted approach we call WageBattletm. Employers look for all kinds of creative schemes to avoid paying employees as required by law. Some employer do it to exploit employees while others are simply misinformed or using outdated wage practices. Regardless of the reason, the employee should not suffer. As a California employee you have rights.
Typical wage and hour violations include:
- Failure to pay wages for all hours worked
- Failure to pay overtime and double time wages
- Withholding tips, spiffs, commissions and bonuses
- Miscalculating wages and overtime
- Misclassification of an hourly employee as a salaried employee – If you are paid a salary below $41,600.00 a year Call Us Now, you might be misclassified and owed substantial overtime and other damages.
- Misclassification of an employees as in independent contactor
- Failure to reimburse employee expenses, mileage, and use of cell phone
- Employer’s failure to provide or make available lunch breaks
- Employer’s failure to provide or make available rest breaks
- Untimely paying all monies owed to an employeed after termination or resignation
- Not providing mandated sick pay
- Not providing accurate wage statements
- Failure to reimburse for tool usage
- Failure to provide uniform maintance
There are many more wage and hour violations that employees endure. The attorneys at Bitton & Assocaites have significant knowledge and experience with the art of WageBattletm. We fight for your wage and hour rights and if there is no recovery there is no fee.
Bitton & Associates represents clients in individual cases, in multi-employee cases and in class action lawsuits throughout the Greater Los Angeles Area and California.
Call Now for a Free Consultation. (310) 356-1006